In the early summer of 2003 we got a load of lumber delivered and built what'll be the floor of a cottage someday. For starters it was a high and dry place to set up our tents and kitchen. It was much more comfortable!
Well, then in the middle of July we decided that a small temporary room would be in order. It may be there a year or three before we build the BIG cottage.
Part way through construction we got caught in a thunder storm and had to bail out. The roof was on but not waterproof so everything got soaked. The storm mostly did-in our screened tent and the racoons finished it off that night after we left while getting at some garbage we left behind.
We went back a couple days later to finish the job. We also got a new screen tent. It looks more racoon resistant.